- Developed land on competitive rates for 20 years
- Duty-free import of machinery, equipment and materials
- Freedom from national import regulations
- Exchange control regulations of Pakistan not applicable
- Repatriation of capital and profits
- No sales tax on input goods including electricity/gas bills
- Duty-free vehicles allowed under certain conditions
- Domestic market available to the extent of 20%. Exceptions may be available
- Presumptive tax @ 1%
- Only EPZA is authorized to collect Presumptive Tax at the thime of export of goods which would be final tax liability
- Obsolete/old machiner can be sold in domestic market of Pakistan after payment of applicable duties & taxes
- Defective goods/waste can be sold in domestic market after payment of applicable duties, maximum upto 3% of total value
- EPZ units allowed to supply goods to Custom manufacturing bonds
- One-window operation with simplified procedures
- All facilities like water, electricity, gas and telecommunications made available
- Peaceful, secure, environmentally protected, and pollution-free work area
- Inter-unit transfer
Facilitation Desk: All authorization documents of entry and exit of goods from the zones are issued by EPZA free of cost on the same day disposal basis. These documents include:
Import gate pass
Incoming gate pass for subcontracting items
Entry gate pass for items of repair & maintenance
Gate passes for petty items
Authentication for export NOC
Export gate pass
Export gate pass for sample consignments
Out-going gate pass for subcontracting items
Exit gate pass for items of repair & maintenance
Exit/entry gate passes for same day return
Late shipment authorization
Authentication of documents of reverse subcontracting
Authentication for disposal of waste material in tariff area
Authentication of documents under Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Clearing/Forwarding Services: The EPZA has approved a panel of clearing/forwarding agents holding valid Custom House Licenses and against deposit of EPZA fee. A list of agents can be obtained from the EPZA office. They offer a choice of selection to the investors.
Water, Electricity, Gas, Telephone Facilities at Site: The Authority processes all applications for utilities’ connections at the factory premises. The Authority facilitates in obtaining electricity, gas, telephone and water connections by coordinating with utility agencies and keeps a follow-up on all matters relating to billing or any other issue.
Construction Bye-laws: The factories in the required zones are to be constructed in accordance with approved construction bye-laws. The investors may hire their own contractors or can avail the services of contractors already working in the EPZs.
Issuance of VIP Cards/Car Stickers to Investors: The VIP identification will ensure to the investors a hassle-free movement in the zone.
Generalized System of Preference Certificate: This certification is issued by the Authority to eligible categories of units.
Authentication of Identity Cards to Labour: The EPZA authenticates the ID Cards issued to the labour by zone units. Unauthorized entry is strictly prohibited into the zone.
Offshore Banking Units: The Zone is exempted from all provisions of the Foreign Exchange Regulations Act, 1947 (VII of 1947), State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956 (XXXIII of 1956) and Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962 (LVII of 1962).